Hospitals and Institutions
The purpose of an area H&I Subcommittee:
The H&I Committee is a subcommittee of the Area Service Committee (ASC). It meets monthly: the Chairperson reports to, and is accountable in all matters to the ASC. The Subcommittee is composed of an H&I Chairperson, H&I Vice Chairperson, H&I Secretary, and other elected officers, as well as any other members of the Fellowship who wish to be involved.
See our guidelines here:
...Here's what the H & I Subcommittee does:
- Provides a monthly forum to pool experiences, “I can’t – we can!”
- Prepares policies, guidelines for the H&I subcommittees & for the ASC’s approval.
- Serves as a communication link between local H & I meetings/presentations and H&I subcommittees at the Region and World levels.
- Selects the members who are to conduct the H & I panels.
- Serves as a distribution point for literature for the meetings and reports these transactions to the ASC.
- Conducts learning days, workshops, and orientations on relevant topics.
- Is responsible for all H & I oriented services within the Area.